12.20.2008

First Entry

Well, this seems like more of a formality than anything, so we might as well get it out of the way.

*ahem*...

This is the first entry to my blog.




Well, what else did you expect?

Seriously though, this is my first crack at my own blog, so hopefully the material is interesting enough for you, the reader, to stick around and keep up on the entries. I've posted on many forums for quite a long time, and am the founder of a small-time video gaming group that has been around for a couple of years - Real Custom Games.

My goal here is to shine light on video gaming issues in my own way. I'll try to be engaging, humorous, or at the very least - interesting. This blog may contain entries about my own work or other independent gaming projects I encounter, too.

Chances are you scrolled back to my first entry since you were reading some other material, so.. I'll bet this was a disappointment for a first entry, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment