1.26.2015

MelterMan: Sprint 1 Progress

Our first sprint of the 2nd semester is due.  We are in a weird place because we have something to show, but it isn't very updated due to how much our project is in flux right now.

We are adding a new 3D model to the game (replacing our placeholder), adding menus, new camera stuff, UI changes, etc.  It all doesn't seem like that much, but this was all low-priority back-burner stuff from the end of last semester.

We will be presenting in class tomorrow, simply talking about where we are with development, the new things we are adding (in their current, rough forms), and continuing with polishing and adding extra stuff to the game.

I am trying more to get my leads to just control their individual departments and then I can serve as a consultant on whatever needs to be done, as well as take programming work that seems like leftovers or is specifically to satisfy designer requests.  This should be a hard semester for me with pretty intense classes, but I am trying my best to mitigate and distribute tasks, allowing for more team autonomy and less stress on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment